Thursday, December 4, 2014

~Believe~

 
Hello Blogger Friends! Hope this Thursday finds you happy and well.
Well ,it's 3 weeks until Christmas and I feel like I am a bit behind where I wanted to be at this point. But, today is another aggressive work day for me and I hope to get a lot accomplished. I hope to get 2 trees decorated today.
 
I have already started getting Christmas cards in the mail and mine are not ready to be mailed yet. Or, I should say I don't have enough made to mail. Every year I say I will get involved in the Christmas card challenges in blogland, but I don't do it. That will be a resolution for me again next year. So I will see where that goes (lol)!!
 
Now onto my card for today.  I had this idea for this card floating around in my head for awhile. It turned out just like I pictured it. I used a lot of different dies and stamps to create it.
My card colors are from the Splitcoaststampers CC502. Vicki is our hostess and she chose marina mist, midnight muse and gumball green. Option is to use a die cut word.
The colors were perfect for my Santa scene.
 
 

 My background snowfall is done with the MFT "snowfall" stamp. I stamped in Versamark and then heat embossed with white embossing powder.
 
The Santa and reindeer are cut in midnight muse with a die by Impression Obsession. The moon is cut with a Spellbinders circle die in some textured silver metallic I had in my stash. The believe word is a die from Elizabeth Crafts.

The landscape was created with stamps and dies from PTI- the holiday home set and the rolling hill is the "in the meadow" die. I added some chunky glitter to the hill. My evergreen trees are a die from Memory Box.
 
I may make a few more of this card. With all the dies, it made it fairly easy to assemble.
 
Well, Blogger Friends it's time to close this post and get moving on my decorating day. So until next time.........God bless.
 
Card details:
Stamps: Holiday Home (PaperTrey Ink), Snowfall (MFT) 
Paper: WW, midnight muse, marina mist, gumball green (Stampin-Up) Paper Size: A2 
Ink: choc chip, Versamark 
Acessories: MFT snowfall bg stamp, Santa die (Impression Obsession), In the meadow and holiday home dies (PaperTrey Ink), believe die (Elizabeth Crafts), Stampendous EP, Evergreen border  die(Poppy Stamps), chunky glitter (Stampin-Up), Circle die (Spellbinders)

I am also entering:
1.  Crafting By Designs - anything goes with a twist -all things Christmas.
2Crafting For All Seasons challenge is "tis the season.
3.  Divas By Design has a Festive challenge.
4.  Fresh Brewed Designs has an anything goes Christmas challenge.
5. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge is Christmas/Holidays
6.  Happy Little Stampers has a sketch challenge. This was made for my card (lol)!!
7.  Kylie is addicted to Stamps has a Christmas Card challenge. She is offering a watermark and blog signature.
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and love the design. Thanks for joining us at CFAS. Carol S. DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your use of the sketch. The scene is just beautiful!! Thanks so much for playing along in my Christmas Card Challenge and at Happy Little Stampers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh you created a very sweet Christmas scene. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so perfect for our ‘CHRISTMAS’ theme. Just love the colours and design. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Fresh Brewed Designs DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mary. Such a fabulous Christmas card you've created ... and yes, it's PERFECT for the HLS Sketch!! :) Love all your die-cuts --- they all come together for a sweet, Christmas-y scene. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Happy Little Stampers! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, absolutely fab, love that little scene! Thanks so much for sharing and joining us at Divas by Design this week. Hugs, Mirella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing card! Such a wonderful scene you created!!

    Happy Holidays!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mary. Congrats on winning the watermark prize for Kylie's Christmas Card Challenge. Make sure to contact Kylie shortly to claim your prize. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails